Wednesday 8 February 2012

LUCKY FAN WINS RENAULT CLIO SIGNED BY RIHANNA

News from Renault LONDON WEST

For immediate release: 8th February, 2012



Rihanna fan Kerry De Jong was left stunned after realising she had won a brand new Renault signed by the singer herself.
Kerry, 35, won the white Renault Clio I-Music by entering a Facebook competition on the Clio Va Va Voom Facebook page and submitting her details into a prize draw.
Last week she was presented with keys to her new car, which is signed by Rihanna, at Renault London West.
She said: “I honestly couldn’t believe it when I first found out I had won the Clio I-Music, it was just before I went on my Christmas break that I got the news, an amazing early present.
“Renault staff tried contacting me to let me know that I had won the Renault Clio but as I had lost my phone it wasn’t until I went into work and checked my email that I found out.  I was really shocked, but very excited.”
Kerry, from Waterloo, said she had originally entered the competition to try and win some Rihanna tickets because her friends were already going to see the pop sensation in concert as part of her 2011 Loud tour, powered by Renault Va Va Voom.
She said: “Winning tickets to her concert at the O2 London arena in December was a bonus for me, but I don’t think I ever dreamt I would actually be the overall winner too and get a brand new Renault to drive away with.
“I haven’t actually owned a car since I was 18 as I have been living in London and didn’t think I needed one as much.
“But now I’ve got this Clio I-Music, I am really going to make the most of it and go for trips away at weekends and up to Scotland to show it off to my family.
“It is an absolutely amazing prize and I am thrilled to have been so lucky.”
The stylish new car was presented to Kerry by Sales Executive Paul Evans at the Renault London West showroom last week.

Ends
G036
Words 341

No comments:

Post a Comment